Immigration Lawyer Services: Legal Assistance, Litigation and Legal Advisory
PNB Immigration Law Firm’s experienced team of immigration lawyers is able to assist clients in a wide range of immigration issues, ranging from assistance in deportation cases to providing legal compliance advice to corporate clients. Our immigration lawyer services are divided into the following service areas:
- Legal Assistance;
- Legal Advisory
Immigration Lawyer Service: Legal Assistance
Our law firm provides legal assistance services for any kind of immigration matter, including:
- Accompany clients to Indonesian authorities when clients are summoned to appear at immigration or the ministry of manpower for interrogation, to find out the person or company is violating any laws and regulations. Deportation means that the foreigner is being deported from the Indonesian territory. Deterrence means that the foreign will be refused to enter Indonesia for a limited or unlimited period of time.
- Accompany clients during audits from Immigration or the Ministry of Manpower. Immigration or the Ministry of Manpower can perform labor inspections to confirm if expatriates or the company hiring the expatriates are not violating any laws or regulations. Our lawyers assist the clients in preparing all required documents and accompanying expatriates or local employees during interrogations by the immigration or manpower officials.
- Preparing legal documents, such as application letter for the removal of deterrence, revocation of a deportation decision or any other documents related immigration matters.
Immigration Lawyer Service: Litigation
Our lawyers can assist clients in a multitude of litigation cases, such as assisting foreigners on whom Immigration has imposed deterrence in the revocation of such deterrence. When deterrence is imposed on a foreigner it means such individual may not enter the Indonesian territory anymore, until the deterrence on such person is removed. The period of deterrence is determined on case-by-case bases and may be extended by Immigration. Our lawyers can assist clients in removing such deterrence. This may initially be done by way of revocation request letter to the directorate general of Immigration. When unsuccessful, the case can be brought to the administrative court by our lawyers. Other cases where our firm can assist clients include deportation cases, imprisonment cases, and cases where the government imposed sanctions on companies.
Immigration Lawyer Service: Legal Advisory
PNB Immigration Law Firm provides a variety of legal immigration advisory services, including:
- legal due diligence: our lawyers scrutinize all immigration documents and licenses of a company to confirm the company is working in compliance with all relevant manpower and immigration legislation;
- legal opinions: our specialized team of immigration lawyers provides hands-on legal explanations and legal opinions for any kind of immigration queries.